"BECOME A WEIGHT-ROOM GOD!"
Picture yourself lifting a 700 pounds Alaskan grizzly from the ground with your bare hands. Imagine how that raw, naked power feels as you muscle the bellowing animal high into the air.
Now visualize the kind of physique capable of such insane, Wolverine strength. Someone like that turns heads. Commands respect.
But I know what you're thinking... that type of physical prowess only belongs in the movies, right?
• What if I told you, a Texas well digger from the 1930s routinely hoisted such colossal weights on a daily basis,
• What if I told you, a 1960s Mr America developed insane, Wolverine strength by employing the same simple strategies and easy-to-follow techniques,
• What if I told you, these two men achieved such Herculean feats using abbreviated workouts as a regular part of their training.
And the amazing stories
don't stop there!
• What if I then said, a team of heroic Albuquerque firefighters helped rebuild the body of a colleague who had undergone knee and shoulder surgery using these same tried-and-trusted methods and ONE special exercise,
• What if I then said, a little known but key movement could catapult your training gains and transform your body literally overnight. Don't believe me? Here is what the Director of Custom Athletics said, "Master this exercise and you'll be well on your way to becoming a weight-room god."
You see, this type of animalistic power is much more than Hollywood make-believe.
I'm here to tell you that Wolverine strength - and the lean, strong body that goes with it - can be yours too.
And the thrilling part? With the help of abbreviated workouts, you don't have to spend hours locked in a gym to get it.
So how did the Aussie actor do it?
For the answer, our story turns to a bygone age of lifting greats and immortals. It turns to a time when abbreviated workouts routinely transformed ordinary and average men into weight-room gods...
Our story turns to the same key training principles
that helped transform Hugh Jackman into Wolverine a generation later.
But this type of training is more than just old-school lifting. With a long and impressive history, here are just some of the many abbreviated training benefits you can experience:
1. Home-gym friendly,
2. Build explosive power,
3. Develop functional strength,
4. Improve muscle imbalances,
5. Fun and easy to learn,
6. Forge iron grip,
8. Save on gym fees,
9. Save time with super-efficient workouts,
10. Create rugged, powerful muscles,
11. More muscle with less work,
12. Develop balance, coordination and muscle control.
And so much more I am eager to share with you!
Wolverine Strength Secrets comes in two power-packed servings. First, we speed through the science part of the diet, as you learn why the number one neuroscientist in the world calls it, "the most powerful fat-fighting tool ever discovered."
Here you uncover all the tricks and easy-to-follow techniques guaranteed to turbo-boost your fat burning and muscle building.
Next, we turn our attention to the workouts and the one super-simple rule all routines must follow when building explosive power and strength. We also reveal the SECRET behind every successful training program, and why almost everybody else at your gym scramble around like blind mice in the dark.
Inside you will find:
• Why the "Widowmaker" exercise is your awesome ally,
• The world's simplest workout,
• What happens when a real-life Iron Man and Wolverine go to war,
• The ONE workout to rule them all,
• A simple two exercise routine that built strongman Mark H. Berry,
• Short and sweet, single exercise workouts,
• The ONLY exercise you will ever need,
• How a Texas well digger built fearsome, Grizzly strength.
And that's not all!
You will also discover:
• All-dumbbell workouts,
• Workouts that combine dumbbell training with barbell exercises,
• Total body workouts,
• Abbreviated workouts,
• Ultra-abbreviated workouts,
• Super-simple specialization routines.
Put this all together, and you have a banquet of bodybuilding workouts.
But more than that...
You will quickly see, learning how to build a strong
and lean body has never been so easy!
But don't just take my word for it...
"I am very happy with the results I am getting, and know that I am no longer wasting my time in the gym."
~ Maurice Green, Ohio, United States
"Great value and a lot of sense. Any lifter who values his time would be crazy not to try this."
~ David Thompson, Portland, United States
"In addition to making strength gains, my body weight has zoomed!"
~ Thomas Jacks, United Kingdom
Sounds exciting, don't you agree? Now check out some of these frequently asked questions:
Q: I'm not an athlete, will I be able to follow this?
A: Yes. Unlike many traditional routines or fitness programs, abbreviated training prides itself on keeping things super-simple. With just a dumbbell and the right know-how, you can easily transform your body in just 20 minutes of your TV time. I show you how.
Q: I'm just getting started. Is this too advanced for me?
A: No. In fact, research shows weight lifting to be one of the safest and most effective forms of exercise that you can do.
Q: Do your workouts adjust for an over-60 aged person like me who has some weight lifting experience?
A: Yes. All workouts are fully adjustable and suitable for all age types. I guarantee you will find a routine that is a perfect fit for you.
Q: I've read about abbreviated training before. How soon can I expect to see results?
A: From the very first workout. From day one you will witness improvements in posture, body shape, fat loss, strength gain and the building of muscle. And these changes aren't only limited to transforming your physique - they are far-reaching and impact every aspect of your life.
Would you like to try these remarkable workouts? Would you enjoy the feeling of power that comes with a muscular and toned physique?
Just imagine how good you will look with your new, lean and strong body... YOU will be the one who turns heads and commands respect.
So if you're tired of the same copycat routines, and want to build a desirable and muscular physique — then simply click the “Buy” button below where you'll be immediately forwarded to Amazon.